Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Mail

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 VeKKeZ

VeKKeZ

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:31 AM

Hi for some reason i cant acces my yahoo mail from around an week i tried reseting my browser uninstaliing it etc even tried on other pcs but its not working when i try to log in something like that pops up http://scr.hu/0wt77/96ohh

if anyone knows a fix for this it would be really apreciated by me ty for help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:59 AM

Firstly, here is the yahoo outage map. I would try accessing Yahoo mail using a different ISP, If the other computers you used have the same problem and they are using a different ISP then I would have to guess this is a Yahoo problem. Once you can access Yahoo I would strongly advise you get a different email service. I know from experience this is painful but I gave up on Yahoo. Reaching somebody from Yahoo is next to impossible.

#3 VeKKeZ

VeKKeZ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:12 AM

Firstly, here is the yahoo outage map. I would try accessing Yahoo mail using a different ISP, If the other computers you used have the same problem and they are using a different ISP then I would have to guess this is a Yahoo problem. Once you can access Yahoo I would strongly advise you get a different email service. I know from experience this is painful but I gave up on Yahoo. Reaching somebody from Yahoo is next to impossible.

How do i change my isp and does it affect something after change?

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,456 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:33 AM

Sorry, I was not clear. I am not suggesting you change your ISP. I meant to suggest that it may be possible to use another computer of someone you know who uses a different ISP.  

Can you connect to yahoo mail using a phone?

#5 VeKKeZ

VeKKeZ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:37 PM

Sorry, I was not clear. I am not suggesting you change your ISP. I meant to suggest that it may be possible to use another computer of someone you know who uses a different ISP.  

Can you connect to yahoo mail using a phone?

Nope

#6 VeKKeZ

VeKKeZ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:40 PM

Btw can i move this email somehow to like an different email with keepin things on it?

#7 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,456 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:07 PM

Btw can i move this email somehow to like an different email with keepin things on it?

You would need to forward all your emails to the new email provider and also notify everybody that has the Yahoo email address of your new provider. Not an easy task if you have many emails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users