Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows.plist file

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jlaskar

Jlaskar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:54 AM

Hello everyone. I have a Mac OS Sierra and I have recently recovered this overwritten word document of mine. However, text edit opens it as a window.plist file, where all my text is only visible in code form. Can someone please help me convert this code into text? This would mean a lot. Thank you. 

Here's the windows.plist file code- 

MdÒ™Æó+ä~Û-÷¡≠[ûµ¨4,¨

é/c"ËRla¯.Tl”s€wJOlµ?eR\Ùao$ÓsªKxã,ˇCî¶\nYJ[Ô¬ó∂‰®[ów_-gMÌ∫Öö‡Eå¿£=Év—≤Ç«j1~≈aóŸJœwß]ò•@Œ-`˛ç®É«<ôvA;z√¨»yh°°X(©˚'9Ü“7ü[bå-PUÛáŸÜ´@≥∞rÖü—`∏Z©"f˶Wô„:~∞/çó±ld€EÁ<LÂ/,]i=}ÃTO∞YãG–±“+Ö ªE£°ÀùÚ0ßÙ˵zmwÑ…x]@FOcK™C_ãñr34öä2‰vú4LÖE7•£Tdˆ~IO·ùWÎîzêº˙„ZkKπ∆µt;Õ*Gı–yx$πT˘p‘ÆD√≠πÙ¢˜W ˙ª‘å-üŸÎÕ√·˚ÀŒ]M∆Õ8ó"1fÉfáa¯CÙ>ãZóPS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users