Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
I have reviewed your logs and they are clean.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here
- Right-click on the MBAM icon and select Run as administrator to run the tool.
- Click Yes to accept any security warnings that may appear.
- Once the MBAM dashboard opens, on the right detail pane click on the word "Current" under the Scan Status to update the tool database.
- On the left menu pane click the Settings tab, and then select the Protection tab on the top.
- Under the Scan Options, turn on the button Scan for rootkits and Scan within archives.
- Click the Scan tab on the right detail pane, select Threat Scan and click the Start Scan button
- Note: The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- If potential threats are detected, ensure to checkmark all the listed items, and click the Quarantine Selected button.
- While still on the Scan tab, click the View Report button, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
- The log can also be viewed by clicking the log to select it, then clicking the View Report button.
Please post the log for my review.Note: If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"
- Accept the user agreements.
- Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.
- If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.
- Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.
- Click open the Report
- Click Export TXT button
- Save the file as ReportRogue.txt
- Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED
- Click Finish and close the program.
- Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.
Download Farbar's Service Scanner utilityhttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-service-scanner/dl/62/
and Save to your Desktop.
If using Windows 7 or above, Right-Click on fss.exe and select Run As Administrator.
If using XP, double-click to start.
Answer Yes to ok when prompted.
If your firewall then puts out a prompt, again, allow it to run.
Once FSS is on-screen, be sure the following items are checkmarked:Internet Services
Security Center/Action Center
Click on "Scan".
It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Copy & Paste contents of FSS.txt into your reply.
Please post the logs and let me know what problem persists.