Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hostname

Hostname

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:56 AM

Hello,

I will admit I do not have a whole lot to say other than the fact that I'd like to introduce myself. I will also say that while I have always heard of Bleeping Computer, came across and read a few articles, tutorials, and what have you located here and there in the past, it wasn't until actually just about 30 minutes ago that I realized what a wonderful website Bleeping Computer is with loads and loads of great information on nearly every topic anyone interested in computers or affected by the wrath of technology could ever ask for (especially within the Forums).

I'm really glad I looked deeper and decided to register, and it with that said, it feels good to be here.  :thumbup2:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#3 Raian

Raian

• Banned Spammer
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:15 AM

Hello, I'm new. I think I'll be useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users