Your remaining issues are not malware related, if you need still help, please start a new topic at our internet-networking forum section.
It Appears That Your Pc Is Clean!
We used Combofix.
Deactivate your antivirus software once more.
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the /, it needs to be there.
Right-click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- A window will open, press the Confirm button.
- AdwCleaner will uninstall now.
Clean up with delfix:
- please download delfix to your desktop.
- Close all other programms and start delfix.
- Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
- delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process
Delete the log files our tools created; they are located at your desktop or at the
Highlight them, and press the del or delete key on the keyboard.
You can browse to the location of the file or folder using either My Computer or Windows Explorer.