Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer attempts to login as Guest to each networked PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#31 Jo*

Jo*

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,445 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:08 AM

We think your problem looks like a Network issue. User Seth does not appear as an user in the accounts (in the FRST logs).

Your remaining issues are not malware related, if you need still help, please start a new topic at our internet-networking forum section.

It Appears That Your Pc Is Clean!

Clean up:

We used Combofix.
Deactivate your antivirus software once more.
  • Click START then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the /, it needs to be there.

CF-Uninstall.png
Enable your antivirus software.

Right-click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Uninstall button.
  • A window will open, press the Confirm button.
  • AdwCleaner will uninstall now.

Clean up with delfix:
  • please download delfix to your desktop.
  • Close all other programms and start delfix.
  • Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
  • delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process

Delete the log files our tools created; they are located at your desktop or at the
"c:\users\{.......}\Downloads" folder.
Highlight them, and press the del or delete key on the keyboard.
You can browse to the location of the file or folder using either My Computer or Windows Explorer.

===================================

Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Cheers,
Jo
If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 36 hours please send me a PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#32 Jo*

Jo*

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,445 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:04 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Cheers,
Jo
If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 36 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users