Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Download speed slow on PC but internet fast

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jordan23s

jordan23s

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:44 AM

When I download from any place like mediafire/steam/dropbox my internet speed on my work laptop (I share internet with usb cable to my device from my phone) is 6-10MBps but when I share my internet with usb cable to my pc and download the speed is on 1-2MBps and always when I share I shut every internet app on my phone (Whatsapp, Snapchat etc.) so my internet speed is same but my PC download alot more slow than my laptop any reason why? Maybe virus?

hopes you can understand my english  :lmao:

Edited by jordan23s, 20 June 2018 - 02:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:25 AM

Do both computers have the same type of usb interface? 

Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users