Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 crosssection

crosssection

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:16 PM

I have an iMac and every time I open my Chrome, it automatically closes after a few minutes. I don't experience that with Safari and Firefox. What could be the possible problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buddyme2

Buddyme2

• Members
  • 715 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:32 AM

Problem with Chrome - have you tried these steps first?

#3 kimkim88

kimkim88

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:30 AM

If you’re using an antivirus or firewall software, ensure Chrome is trusted or allowed by these programs. You could temporarily disable your antivirus or firewall to see if this resolves the issue.

Sign into your Chrome profile (if you're able to access the Chrome setting you could use the step 2 else you could go ahead with step 3)

Try clearing your cache and cookies. Start by clearing from the time period you started facing the issue, then expand to beginning of time.

Reset your Chrome settings.

Hope this can help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users