So, I have a problem. My audio suddenly decided to stop working. I have the standard High Definition Audio Device driver. I am running on Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of, including:
- Checking if my audio was muted
- Reinstalling the audio drivers
- Reverting back to a previous version of windows
- Disabling all enhancements
- Troubleshooting audio
- Setting speakers to default device
- Changing "When Windows detects communications activity" to do nothing
In the sound settings, the audio levels do go up when there should be sound.
The link to my computer specs is here:
Any help would be appreciated.