Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Skype cannot find soundcard error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Miguel_92

Miguel_92

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

I use a Logitech C270 webcam and a H600 Logitech for my microphone, both of which have been 100% reliable and perfect for Skype. One day last week i went to call a friend and through my headset i could hear the sound, but i could not be heard by my friend and it would also not recognise my webcam either. All drivers are up to date and even in the Logitech webcam software it cannot see the webcam. How can i fix this? For a test i might install my headset and cam on my laptop and see what happens. Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:49 AM

have you tried unplugging them and plugging them back in to re-detect them?

#3 Miguel_92

Miguel_92
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

Problem was because of windows privacy settings, which i thought only affected apps you downloaded from the Windows store which is not the case so now it's fixed lol :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users