Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help uninstalling Sinespace please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 4Glen

4Glen

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:29 PM

Hi, Im new here and I hope Im asking this in the right place.

I downloaded the game Sinespace and now want to uninstall it but I can't figure out how to do that.

I have tried all the basic ways and nothing works or it doesnt give me the uninstall option.

If I just delete the program files will that remove it from my computer?  Otherwise if someone could please tell me how to find and uninstall it that would be great thank you very much.  I am using a HP Pavillion Notebook with Windows 10.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

opera

• Members
  • 1,016 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:50 PM

Perhaps this may help

https://forum.sine.space/threads/uninstall-sinespace.18399/

#3 4Glen

4Glen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:32 PM

Thank you Opera :-)

I did do a search of the threads but it didn't bring anything up on this topic for some reason.

It successfully removed sinespace, thanks so much :-)

#4 opera

opera

• Members
  • 1,016 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:50 PM

Thank you Opera :-)

I did do a search of the threads but it didn't bring anything up on this topic for some reason.

It successfully removed sinespace, thanks so much :-)

You're welcome !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users