Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

a way to downloading a facebook game?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mamerala

mamerala

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:53 PM

There's a game i really love and trying to download because developers decided to stop updating long time ago, i'm glad they at least left it and it still is working till now, but it would be better to have copy just in case they decide to close one day.

i really love the game theme and would love to finish someday as it's very hard and it's really sad to lose a game you love, i lost another very special game as it was closed but back then i didnt know how to download or if it is even possible.

i already read that facebook games are impossible to download, but maybe someone know a way?

does that new facebook game room allow downloading game file or is it just like a browser with more options? (i only play that game now on facebook so i never tried to download.)

i also understand that there will be the issue of either downloading to be offline game or reuploading on a site so if its possible to download somehow i will need explanation on how to do both methods or which can be done.

i dont know much but i'm trying to learn and like i said i love this game so much and would like to keep a copy from if it is possible 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ahs89

ahs89

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:07 AM

You can't download FB game but you can play them via android emulators such as Bluestaks and ANDY.

#3 techblogger911

techblogger911

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:41 AM

You can't download FB game but you can play them via android emulators such as Bluestaks and ANDY.

I can agree with him, download bluestacks and you're good to go, even though it is not well optimized but gets the work done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users