Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jojofatt

jojofatt

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:35 PM

My name is Jason I'm new to this forum, to be honest i've never posted to a forum in my life. So this will be a first for me. Please go gentle :hello: 

I'm here because I need your expertise with some computer issues i've been having, and have not been able to find the answers anywhere. So I hope i can find the help on this forum.

Have a wonderful day.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:26 PM

Welcome to BC !

I don't know what your problems are and this is not the place to discuss them. Have a look at the section headings in BC and decide which one best fits your problem. Then click the 'Start new topic' button, enter a title - something descriptive like 'Laptop keeps shutting down' - then describe your problem as best you can and mention anything you have tried to fix it. Also give at least the make and model of your computer and which operating system you are using. Once you have done that and are happy with what you have written click the 'Post' button at the bottom. Only one other thing to do - at the top right of the page there is a button 'Follow this topic'. If you click on this, and the next button that pops up, you will get an email notification of any and all replies to your topic.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users