Looks like we've made some good progress.
1. The laptop's Screen is still black. But it works on the external LCD monitor.
2. The windows took awhile to load but failed with Blue screen.
3. However after the blue screen, it reboot and reached the safe mode startup screen. I tried safe mode and this time it manage to load up the safe mode windows successfully.
Shall i try the restore point from safe mode or uninstall spybot?? Wait for your instruction before doing anything..
If your computer is a laptop, there probably is a special function key for redirecting the video output to the external video port. Look at the function keys at the top of the keyboard and see if you can find a key with a crude graphic picture of a monitor. It may be easier to find this key by the process of elimination. Look at all of the function keys and eliminate the ones which have an obvious function such as volume adjust, brightness adjust, etc. If you're still unsure, the best way to figure this out is to look on the bottom of your laptop and write down the model number. Then using your favorite search engine, search for the owner's manual and download it..Or, you can tell me the model number and I'll find it for you.
When the blue screen appeared, did any messages appear? If it happens again, please take note of these messages and let me know what they are.
Did you try rebooting again after making it to safe mode to see if you had the option to boot to Normal mode?
Regarding uninstalling Spybot, the method we used to get your computer working again was to restore the last working copy of the registry. Since that registry snapshot was most likely created before you installed Spybot, you probably won't see it in your programs listing. If you do see it listed, please let me know.
For now, please do the following and nothing else:
- Run FRST64 again either in Safe mode with Networking or Normal mode if you are able to get that far
- Click on Scan
- When the scan has completed, please copy and paste the two logs, Addition.txt and FRST.txt, into your next reply to me
In summary I will need from you:
- Did you get another blue screen? If so, were there any messages?
- Were you able to boot to Normal mode?
Let me know if you have any questions.