Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 - dllhost(?)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sunger85

sunger85

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:01 PM

Dear expert,

I hope this message finds you well.

I've been experiencing some unexplainable delays and crashes with my PC for about a whole year now.  Was running on Windows 10, and since I've noticed something weird my PC, I've tried changing the HDD, SSD, GPU, PSU, and reinstalled OS, even downgrading to Window 7 (OEM code purchased through scdkey.com), but I can't seem to get rid of that weird slow delays and disconnections no matter what I try.  

I've been trying to take note of anything suspicious in my taskmanager, and I am seeing a dllhost.exe file that is not from the system folder appear and disappear, only when I connect online. 

I'm not too sure where to begin - could you kindly help/guide me through this issue?

Thank you for your time.

JC 

So glad to have found you guys. 

Truthfully, I've never taken internet-related threats seriously, but recently, I'm starting to believe that this world is not as nice as it seems...

Long story short, my PC/Phone/tablet/etc, all devices connected to my router have been acting weird, and weeks and months of re-installing OS, running virus/malware related software, and researching online led me here. 

No problems are identified, yet I know something isn't right, and wanted to reach out to your team, as this is not something I am able to handle...

Seriously, thank you for what you guys do.

Cheers,

Joseph S. C.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sunger85

sunger85
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

my apologies, wrong forum...

Mod Edit:  OP repost at https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/679099/hardware-issue-please-help-currently-win7pro-new-ssd-dllhostexe-mouse-diss/ .  This Win 7 topic is now closed to avoid confusion. - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 15 June 2018 - 10:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users