Yesterday, I was prompted for an update while shutting my PC off. So I let it shutdown with installing the update. That was yesterday.
Today, when I turned it on, there was not internet connection.
It was hardwired in when this issue was happening. I've since connected a WiFi adaptor to the PC and the issue is still the same.
Windows 10 Home Edition
AMD Ryzen 1600
16GB Ripjaws DDR4
500GB HP SSD
MSI 1050 TI
Router : Linksys EA9500 Max‑Stream (All other devices still able to connect to the internet.)
ISP: AT&T Fiber
So I've tried :
- Manually setting the IP/Subnet/Gateway
- Renew/Release with ipconfig which results in this error :No Operation can be performed on Local Area Connection* 9 while it has its media disconnected
- Disabling the firewall
- Disabling my AntiVirus (Webroot)
- Uninstalled and re-installed the Network Adaptor Drivers
- I've tried pinging 22.214.171.124 with 100%
I'm completely at a loss on what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by nrgstone, 13 June 2018 - 10:21 PM.