Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How hard is to build your own business app?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NeonSun

NeonSun

• Banned Spammer
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

And how expensive is this? Can anyone share with an experience please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 992 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:06 AM

And how expensive is this? Can anyone share with an experience please?

What does that mean?  Which kind of computer and operating system?  

Computer Programming Skills needed!  You can only make a business "app" (program?) as sophisticated as your knowledge and skill allows.  I tried to create an inventory program, a few years ago.  Too difficult!  My knowledge about sequential and especially random access files is far too limited so my progress was too slow and far too limited.  I made many simple materials-quantification programs, most of them being very good.  My only programming knowledge is a form of BASIC designed for Windows operating system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users