Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hp 2000 notebook won't start

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 crs1959

crs1959

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

I was up grading a hp 2000 notebook with windows 8 and put in from a usb port windows 10 and everything worked fine a couple times had plenty of space left shut it down  and the next day the power button will not come on at all to turn it on. I've done the battery removal and 30 and  60 sec hold power button and then just plugged the power cord only to no avail. Thanks in advance for your help

Edited by crs1959, 11 June 2018 - 04:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:50 AM

Was this an upgrade or a clean installation of Windows 10?

How did you acquire your installation media and product code?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users