Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Only Hear Sound From One Speaker

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atzero06

atzero06

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:52 PM

Hi. I have a 2.1 speaker setup. I can always hear sound in the left speaker and the subwoofer, but sometimes I cannot hear any sound from the right speaker. It seems like the sub is working as the right speaker. It is only like this some of the time, as sometimes it works perfectly fine. I am running Windows XP. I have Logitech R-20 speakers and a Creative Audigy 4 soundcard. Can someone please help? Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:36 PM

It seems to me a lack of contact of the plug-in of the right speaker in the rear panel of the PC.
Try to put it better.
Regards,
Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users