Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fix start up issue with Toshiba c6555-5200

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaniiApril3

DaniiApril3

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:05 AM

When Toshiba Satellite c655d-s5200 (serial #:YB114057Q) is powered on this pops up

Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (build 083)
Copyright © 1997-2000 Intel Corporation
For Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller v2.0.2.7(11/02/10)
Check cable connection!
PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.
No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
there's Microsoft office 2010 brief CD ROM in the diak drive and underneath is a Windows 7 Home Prem OA stiker with a OEM product key and other numbers.
After discovering all that I then restarted it, presa F2 and on the InsydeH20 Setup Utility page I hit F9 to default the setup but it shows the same message.

Im not that familiar with PC hardware and it was recently given to me so Im not the original owner so if possible is there a solution to fix this problem and without needing to replace something, any type of disk or CD, taking it to get repaired anWhen I turned on my Toshiba (serial #: 2B019939Q) computer today, I received the following message:

Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (build 083)

Copyright © 1997-2000 Intel Corporation

For Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller v2.0.2.7(11/02/10)

Check cable connection!

PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.

No bootable device -- insert boot disk

Need a solution without having to replace a part, using a CD OR DISK, taking it to the repair shop and spending money

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:36 AM

Hi

I am closing this thread as its a duplicate of this one

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/678854/fix-start-up-issue-with-toshiba-c6555-5200/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users