Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how would you improve tech and video game journalism?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3lijahLee

3lijahLee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:04 AM

Hello everyone. I know a lot of us have issues with tech and video game journalism.  I myself love video games and technology and I haven't been happy with how things are done so when it came to me building my own news  site I had a few ideas on things I wanted to fix and things I wanted to change. Then I started realized that one of the biggest disconnects is the lack of trust the community for journalism. So something I came up with is asking "you" the community what you want. We want to build a news site around the community and for the community. I want to build news site for technology and videogames because I love them both but I want to do it. I want to know what you all think is the problem and how it can be done better.

So with that said, how would you improve tech and video game journalism?

So, let me know what you all think.

Edited by 3lijahLee, 09 June 2018 - 03:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,300 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:48 AM

I suggest that no one send anyone a PM...detailing a valid email address.  Requesting such seems to me to be out of the realm of the purpose of this forum at BC.

Louis

#3 3lijahLee

3lijahLee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:43 PM

Sorry about that. I'll delete that. Didn't mean any harm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users