Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTTP Error 404

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Klard

Klard

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

HTTP Error 404

When trying to access a website I receive an HTTP Error 404 code.  This is an ongoing dilemma with this one particular site.  (It is a State Government site.)  I have verified through many other people that they can navigate there, just not me.  That seems to indicate that the site is up and my system is not allowing me to navigate there.  ??

I’m running Windows 7 on a laptop primarily using Firefox V. 60.0.1 (64-bit).  I have tried Oprah, TOR, and IE all with no success.  Perhaps somewhere deep within the bowels of Windows 7 there is buried a problem preventing me from navigating to that one URL . . .

Thanks in advance,

Klard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users