Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Can I Find My Old Posts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tos226

tos226

BleepIN--BleepOUT

• Members
  • 1,588 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:52 AM

When I click 'my topics' I seem to be getting only few. I'd like to do feedback and followup another question on a post I can't find. I think it was in August. I'm sure there's a button someplace, I just don't see it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 El_Tel

El_Tel

• Members
  • 206 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:15 AM

Hi...

If you click on your user name tos226 this will bring up your Profile... Click on "Profile Options" then at the top you should see "Find member's posts" and that should pull up all 16 pages ? of your posts. Locate the one you want to reply too; then at the bottom of that post click on "Post Preview: #370806" number thats underlined (example here might not work).

Best of luck

:thumbsup:

Edited by El_Tel, 09 October 2006 - 10:19 AM.

Posted Image

Tarrah then... Why not check my Intro

Many Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day...

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:31 PM

Another way is to use the "search" feature. Search by member name and sort by date. You can find the search button in the upper right corner.

Be (Needle in a haystack) Safe

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 tos226

tos226

BleepIN--BleepOUT

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,588 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:48 PM

Thanks to both of of you, and after about 4 tries :thumbsup: I found what I was looking for. I hope I remember how to do it next time.

Animal, this kitty is sooooooo cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users