Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Instant Presenter - Uploading Old Recordings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gnewing

Gnewing

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

Hi everyone,

I am trying to upload some older webinar recordings on to our website.  The software we used was called Instant Presenter, which is a now discontinued with no technical support options (it was changed to "Any Meeting").  I was wondering if anyone here is familiar enough with this software to help me upload these recordings. 

The recordings downloaded in .zip format and, when you open them, there are a number of .flv, .xml, java script files and shockwave flash objects.  The readme file in the .zip folder says that you should click the "default.html" file contained in the .zip folder in order to play the webinar. This doesn't seem to work and, as far as I know, would not be in a format that would be possible to upload in any case....

The largest .flv file contains video and audio of the main speaker for the webinar, but does not include the PowerPoint or any other aspects of the interface (what people have typed, other speakers, etc...)

Does anyone know how I might upload these recordings in a way that contains the speaker's audio and video as well as all other aspects of the webinar interface (especially the PowerPoint) ?

Thanks!

Greg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users