Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logitech G910 Keys two letters for one key press

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Malavio

Malavio

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

So here I am. I am a gamer and actively typing in my games and for work on this keyboard. Recently it has developed and issue where it would register two letters for one key press i.e. op po l; ;l ;l sd re I have cleaned the keys as well as around and under the switch but to now avail. I have also made sure the firmware is updated and all. Suggestions? OS is win 10 all the latest updates. 

Edited by Malavio, 01 June 2018 - 10:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,084 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:20 PM

Could be as simple as a small particle of debis, try turning upside down and lightly bumping side to side.

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

#3 virtualking

virtualking

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:54 AM

I think if its old one then you should replace it and if its new you have to clean the particles of dust may be keys circuit is getting connected or bottom spring is not workign well

#4 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,084 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:49 AM

Hi I looked up the specs and general age, it may be time for a cleaning.  Cleaning a key board is fairly easy, but "care" taken.  If you would like some input PM me I can give you a couple of learned the hard way pointers.

Phil

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users