Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

White lines on screen,then black screen/overheating?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Idontevenknow2

Idontevenknow2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:23 AM

Greetings Bleepingcomputer community. So i have a problem with my computer. Lately white/green lines started covering whole screen and then after like 20-30sec white lines turn into black screen and i have to do the hard reset. But sometimes after reset black screen is still there and i have to turn off computer and wait some time. It's random when im only browsing internet and stuff, like gpu is working but problem is still there and can occur like after 30 min, 1 hour, 6+ hours and sometimes a day without problems. But when im trying to turn on some game it's like to 5 min max and problem comes back. 
There's some HWINFO screens before and after i turned on Overwatch and had it on like for 3-4 min, stayin idle in game menu, not even joining any game.

Before - https://imgur.com/a/FC1YCwy 
After - https://imgur.com/a/7B8zqOe

Specs -
Sapphire r9 280x vapor-x
Zalman ZM600-LX
H81M-E34 MSI
Intel Core i5 - 4570
8GB RAM 2x4gb
Cooler Master K350 case

Edited by Idontevenknow2, 01 June 2018 - 08:41 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users