Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disk usage at 100%, very slow pc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aadil1910

Aadil1910

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:05 PM

My pc has recently become so slow it is unuseable since yesterday. I realised the disk usage became 100%. I have looked at resource manager and it the highest usage is from system. Please give me some solutions? Im kinda desperate.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dmccoy

dmccoy

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,057 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 PM

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:11 PM

Do you still require assistance?

We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful of all staff and members

I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder. 

BC BSOD Posting Instructions 

#3 Aadil1910

Aadil1910
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:54 AM

Yes please

#4 dmccoy

dmccoy

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,057 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 PM

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

Okay, then please perform the following:

Step 3:
Download Process Explorer to your desktop
  • Right Click on the procexp64.exe or procexp.exe and Select Run As Administrator
  • In the View menu click on Select Columns
  • Check Verified Signer, Virus Total on Process Image Tab
  • Select the Process I/O tab and check Reads, Rights and click OK
  • Select Options Menu and Check Verify ImageSignatures, VirusTotal.com > Check Virustotal.com
  • Double Click on the CPU Column to sort by highest CPU usage.
  • (Highest CPU Processes should be at the top once sorted properly)
  • Wait approximately a minute
  • Select Save or Save As from the File menu
  • Save SystemIdleProcess.txt to Desktop
  • Upload file to your reply

We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful of all staff and members

I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder. 

BC BSOD Posting Instructions 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users