Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What are some basic tips if Netflix is not working on my Samsung Smart TV?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 anajames

anajames

• Banned Spammer
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:16 AM

Hello everyone, I have a Samsung Smart TV at home and have recently started watching Netflix on it. Previously i used to watch it on my laptop. 

I was wondering what could be the basic tips and solutions which would allow to address the general issues which one can face due to Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV.

Please help.

Edited by hamluis, 30 May 2018 - 05:49 AM.
Moved from All Other Apps to Web Browsing - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JacobIdris

JacobIdris

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:21 AM

Hey I usually go and check down detector if the problem is known and if other people are also having that problem, otherwise, if its an app malfunction or cache issue, just refresh the app or clear cache and reboot it. It'd work.You can also follow Netflix problems on Samsung tv, I followed it  for my sony tv issue. They cover all the basic and most occurring problems. 

Cheers!  :guitar:

#3 anajames

anajames
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:26 AM

Thanks for the share, since you are here would you mind telling me which smart tv is a better option because currently, I have the 42" Samsung smart TV. What do you recommend which one should i go for as i have not used a Sony before at least for Smart TV. 

Edited by hamluis, 30 May 2018 - 09:46 AM.

#4 JacobIdris

JacobIdris

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:55 AM

I am using Sony X85D UHD tv. Bought it last year and its still working like a charm. I have always preferred Sony TVs. Samsung for me is a bad choice. ( I am speaking my experience here, no brand biases :D) 

Edited by hamluis, 30 May 2018 - 09:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users