Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All your files encrypted. (Help Please)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Simetri

Simetri

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 PM

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:23 PM

Hello,

my server is encrypted. Windows Server 2012 R2

all the data in my backup disk is deleted. (Sdelete)

folders are idle !

data except spare disk

helping to recover data outside the backup disk (karwos)

All your files encrypted.

To decrypt email id: 375840672 to brbrcodes@gmail.com

Kind : ACCDFISA 2.0 Varyant

how to convert a single file while translating all files ? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UQzJyyjtCVjClLE8-FXOgwwMr7hW6Flp

the encryption type is the same and id is the same

can you help me with this?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Simetri

Simetri
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 PM

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

I am in a very difficult situation
please help me
Otherwise things will be bad for me

Edited by Simetri, 27 May 2018 - 03:28 PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,749 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

Kind : ACCDFISA 2.0 Varyant

Dr.Web may be able to decrypt some variants of ACCDFISA v2.0 Ransomware but they need 3-4 crypted files...the tree_c.lst file located at C:\ProgramData on the infected server (see here) and a file named wblsys32vt86exkdll.dll located at C:\Windows\SysWOW64. Without this file it is impossible to decrypt your data.

If you have been infected by ACCDFISA Ransomware, please PM Emmanuel_ADC-Soft for assistance.

Doctor Web can decrypt some variants of ACCDFISA v2.0 Ransomware.
I need 2-3 crypted files and the listing file of C:\programData on your crypted server.
In admin mode start CMD with this command line: dir c:\ProgramData /s/a > c:\tree_c.lst

You can post a link to download files here or send them to me at emte@adc-soft.com

For those who have the number 08D8AFD39E82BBD274B02DA948B293EE4fBJ7T8 included in their wblsys32vt86exkdll.dll file, read here.

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where victims can post comments, ask questions and seek further assistance. Other victims have been directed there to share information, experiences and suggestions.Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections. To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users