Hello Everyone, first of all I am new to this forum so if I do something wrong or any mistake please tell and I will correct it I joined because it is a really useful site.
Second, sorry if I make any mistakes in my English, it's my second language.
And last, I'd like to clarify that my PC is mostly for Gaming porposes. My hardware and setup are in such a way directed to high-end gaming. If this is of any use to know.
I downloaded IObit Advanced System Care and it's Uninstaller because I wanted to try and see how it worked. I configured it and all and made it full clean the PC. I seems it did clean, but i feel like it is too agressive, to say it corrupted many of my game folders and had to re-install it, but it was probably my mistake too. So i was searching on the internet about if it is a good program to have or not, and so i got to this: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/572589/what-think-about-advanced-system-care-good-or-not-good/
Which I read and got to the conclusion that after all i should not have it because I didn't even need it, and it may do or have done more harm than any good. So Aura in his reply he advices to delete the program and stay away from any related of these type.
In my PC i have always used Malwarebytes and CCleaner, which i fully trust and find really useful. So here are my doubts:
1.I know I should delete ASC and it's Uninstaller (which i downloaded from ASC), but should I use a trusted uninstaller like Revo to fully delete it, or do i just use CCleaner and that's it?
2.How can i be sure that these programs have not done any damage to my system and that's everything's ok? And if they did, how can i make sure that's everythings working perfectly?
3. I'd like to be sure that Malwarebytes and CCleaner are really good programs to use, so do you people recommend them? What other trusted program can you recommend me? (Noticing the difference between real working programs like CCleaner and "scam" or "nonworking" like ASC)
4. I use Avira as my main antivirus and it seems it works just fine, but in the past i have always used Avast. Which one is best to use, based on recommendations?
5. I had installed it's Driver Booster too, but I just ran it once, updated the drivers and then uninstalled it. Could this have done any harm?
6. Also, these programs cleaned the registry, exactly which Aura specifically adviced to not to do. Should I revert it somehow? Or how do I make sure it hasn't broke anything?
7. So, should i use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall them?
Those are my questions, sorry if i am annoying, i am a bit too careful with these things of keeping the PC working as perfectly as possible
Everything things to be working just fine, I see no sign of trouble. But i am asking these things because it worries me those programs could have done any harm that is not visible or easily noticeable.
Can you recommend me on any really useful and trustable software to install on my PC, to make it work hard but safely? (Or anything Gaming-related too if any)
And any tools, rutines, "ways of using the PC", to ensure that it is always in good shape?
I understand there is no programs that can make magic to the system, but it is good usage that can maintain it safe and working correctly.
Here i leave, in case it is necessary:
My PC Specs (Speccy): https://justpaste.it/3q8uv
List of installed software on my PC (Listed by CCleaner, in slight Spanish): https://justpaste.it/58o1c
Sorry for the long post, I hope someone can help me and answer all my doubts. I know it is not something terrible but i am worried because i am usually very careful. Thanks if you read all of this
I summon Aura to this post... You're cool man.