Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Acronymity --

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:07 PM

Controversial was also in the list for this thread but no breaking the rules trollies/kiddies anyhooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about funny, oddity, secret or ... as my friends might say interesting, how prevalent like is it all over then net or just facehook?

Like that one I've seen ... ? someplace well-- here and there MAGA and I doubt   its MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

Too long for the title/sub/re field so::::: -- never once typed out in detailed or common media documents.. even science/math docs half the time and I can't even EVEN! talk about certain professional entities, they were the worst!  One could make billions correcting them if you're not connected to education systems, then of course its for free basically.

Oh, did I digress and drone on and on again? *jumps down off soap box, picks up needle sword and horns and runs off down the street in complete and total embarrassment *

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 26 May 2018 - 06:19 PM.
Moved to General chat.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users