Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 GPUs out of 5 not detected

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 svachon

svachon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 AM

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

Hi,

I am having an issue since couple of days about 2 GPUs that are not being detected by Windows 10. My other 3 GPUs are working fine. They are all GTX 1070. I've switched the 2 GPUs that are not being detected to the PCI-e risers of GPUs that are working fine but those 2 GPUs still didn't get detected. I've also changed the PCI settings in the BIOS for Gen 1 and Gen 2 but still the same issue. Both GPUs fans are running when booting and the LED light on the risers are also turned on green. I've uninstalled and reinstalled NVIDIA drivers, still same issue... 

mining rig specs;

motherboard: MSI B250 PC Mate
GPUs: All GTX 1070
Power Supply: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W

Any suggestions are very appreciated,

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

if they were working then stopped, i would suspect that it's hardware related and your 2 gpu's are bad.

#3 donisonleague

donisonleague

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:33 AM

mining rig

How long have you been running the rig?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users