Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook Blocked Incoming Mail - sometimes.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pat71896

pat71896

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 PM

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

I have had some things going on with the IRS and have problems with the email.

• If they want to send me a code for access, I give them my email address and it comes through correctly.
  • I have gotten locked out of my account, I give them my email address requesting to get into my account (they do have a method to do that) and it does NOT comes through at all.

I am using Win10, 64byte. I have refreshed Windows 10 (too much work!!) to try to solve this issue.

I am using Outlook/Hotmail and cannot find the 'blocked' email list. I have asked multiple times in other sites but after 11 frustrating days, I cannot find that list. It is not in Tools, Options that I can find.

I certainly don't know if the IRS is on the blocked list. I am thinking that despite their having my correct email address, the originating address is possibly different and from a more 'common' email address, therefore blocked.

Question 1. Where is the (blank) Blocked Email list?

Question 2. Does anyone know where to call to get help with the IRS website?

Hope this makes sense, Pat

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users