Well, the Foxit issue is with your computer and what you have defined as your PDF viewer. Just tried both links and each causes a "Save" dialog to pop up and you can save the PDF or .docx file wherever you'd like to. Afterward you should be able to open it with whatever PDF reader you prefer or MS-Office or an office suite that understands the .docx format, which is virtually all of them.
You're still on the Windows 10 release that's immediately previous to the current one, but a lot of people are still since their machines have not been put into a Version 1803 update cohort yet.
Here are the Speccy instructions embedded in this message:
Using Piriform’s Speccy to Collect Your Computer’s Hardware & Software Specifications & Report them on BleepingComputer
1. Go to the Piriform Speccy Download Page and download the program.
2. Run the installer you’ve just downloaded. Note: Speccy free now comes with Avast and the Google Chrome browser bundled with it. Make sure that you UNCHECK the options to install both of these when you see the checkboxes during the Speccy install sequence. When you reach the end, uncheck the View Release Notes checkbox, then activate the Run Speccy button. You will be presented the Speccy Main Window:
3. From the File Menu, activate the “Publish Snapshot” item (or press ALT+F,B):
4. You will now be presented with the Publish Snapshot Dialog:
You will, of course, activate the Yes button.
5. Finally, you will be presented with the Snapshot URL Dialog:
on which you will activate the Copy to Clipboard button so that you will have the snapshot web address to paste into your message.
Edited by britechguy, 25 May 2018 - 09:59 AM.