Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware and Windows 10 platforms: Remote controls and damages roots/firmware/HDD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 X5T2D2power

X5T2D2power

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

WINDOWS 10 AND ITS PLATFORMS ARE A JOKE.  

FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS, I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TROJANS, WORMS, VIRUS, UNWANTED CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM, NETWORK, SETTINGS, ROOTS, ACCESS, FILES, AND OPERATION OF MY WINDOWS BASED COMPUTERS(3), AND I HAVE NOT GAINED ANY MORE CONTROL, ONLY LESS.  I DO NOT HAVE DESIRES TO SAVE FILES. DATA, OR ANYTHING OF THIS SORT, I HAVE MORE THAN LOST THAT, AND I HAVE REINSTALLED, REFRESHED, AND ATTEMPTED CLEAN FRESH MANUFACTURED SETTING INSTALL AT LEAST 30 TIMES WITH NO SUCCESS, DUE ROOT DAMAGES AND FIRMWARE CONTROL.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS APPLICATION AND IT REACH.. 

I NEED HELP GETTING THIS OUT OF MY COMPUTERS, ONE TO START.  THIS ONE IS WORST AND ITS TOSHIBA C55-B5100 PLCMSU

DUEL STARTING HARDWARE, OPTIONS FOR BIOS AND FIRMWARE BASED I THINK..  IT WAS ORIGINALLY WINDOWS WITH BING   8.1 BING I BELIEVE IS THE SETTINGS. 

I UPGRADED TO 10, DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH, THE ROOTS ARE SAME PLATFORM FOR SEVEN UP.

THIS IS SOME THINGS WHICH OCCUR:

WHEN START UP, DIRECT TO BIOS, (BEFORE WINDOWS PUT A BLOCK ON MY BIOS, MAKING THE EFUI SETTINGS MANDATORY, MY SYSTEM EASILY WENT TO EITHER, NOW I HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE MANUFACTURE SETTINGS.  I AM NOT LOCKED OUT, WHEN I GO, IT LETS ME NAVIGATE THE SCREEN, WITH NO ABILITY TO CHANGE OR SELECT ANY OPTIONS, ITS JUST FROZE. LIGHTLY HIGHLIGHTED, WITH NO ABILITY TO SELECT, NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL, EXCEPT THE ESC KEY TO EXIT.  NO CHANGES ARE EVER MADE, I HAVE FOLLOWED MANY BURRITOS TO CHANGES SETTINGS.   I BELIEVE I AM BLOCKED OUT DUE TROJAN, NOT WINDOWS.

MY SYSTEM STARTS UP FROM REMOTELY ACCESSED PROGRAMS, EVERY TIME. AND WHAT EVER I DOWNLOAD GOES THERE ADDITIONALLY.  AT LEASE EVENTUALLY.

I HAVE SHUT DOWN CONNECTIONS IN EVERY WAY, STILL HAPPENS AND STILL HAS CONTROL OVER MY ANTENNAS AND MORE, WITH ALL SETTINGS(BEFORE BIOS EVEN I WOULD SHUT DOWN ALL POSSIBLE LAN/WAN/VISUALIZATION/PORTS OF CAPABLE RAIDO OR OTHER NETWORKING TO MY PC.) AND IT ALWAYS IN THERE IN ROOT, AT START UP AT FRESH INSTALLATION, TO ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED.  i HAVE SPENT APPROXIMATELY 40 HOURS A WEEK NOW FOR 12 WEEKS

EVERY SINGLE HELP, USELESS, MICROSOFT, TOSHIBA, OTHER,....  IT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE I AM GETTING SOMEWHERE, BUT ITS FAKE.

i must have a bit coin miner Trojan, plus others, people taking my MS keys for windows, using my cpu, limiting my own credentials on my computer, downloading all sorts of stuff, and with any program it can find... xbox, to Disney tiles, to messaging to any

I just want a fuctional PC, and fast.... i am tired,

I have keys for my windows, I have disks for installation, I do not think my account is stable and causes part problem using one drive...

i tried to download windows, delete everything and reinstall

tried

unsuccessful however, due it on my mother board and some

i have tried flashing my bios CMOS etc    nothing

I am not locked out of bios, I never was, i have a HDD password, and is still there, this happened to me with it in place and the flashing didn't seem to do anything, not reset my password, or reset the system in any way

please help me remove this demon filled computer

Edited by britechguy, 24 May 2018 - 01:45 PM.
Not Win10 related, but infection related - Moved to AII for analysis and further advice

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 AM

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:38 AM

Hello, we should get a deeper look. Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well..
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users