Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe) while playing games. Please help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 virana_silva

virana_silva

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 PM

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

I build my first pc 1 week ago. I installed windows 10 enterprise version 1709 and updated it to newest version(win10 April 2018 update). also installed latest drivers. Then I installed NFS payback and play it about 15 min, suddenly appear blue screen and restart the computer. Its stop code shows "MEMORY MANAGEMENT(ntoskrnl,exe)" Then I play WW2 about 10 or 15 min appear again blue screen. Then the BSOD says "faulty hardware corrupted page" but when I use pc for other day to day work not gaming it works fine. 

specs motherboard:

gigabyte h270m d3h,

gigabyte gtx 1050ti,

intel i5 7400,

G.Skill Aegis 8GB Ram 2400MHz F4-2400C15S-8GIS 

coller master 450W psu

and I run windows memory diagnostic and it showed nothing. also run memtest86 with 5 passes showed nothing( memtest86 took 6hrs to pass 5 test)
and to check graphic card I run furmark around 1hrs (without crashing) and did not get any BSOD

Here is the Dump files 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15JZ4H4L4qg6i9l0EXuRbDO_2xeOnRHce

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KnrEX_wVZPHka3e3TcfBih2PZhyXktWZ

I would appreciate it very much if could give me a solution for this matter. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 axe0

axe0

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 PM

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:25 AM

Please follow https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/ to provide additional logs.

Kind regards,
Axe0

#3 eLPuSHeR

eLPuSHeR

• Members
  • 183 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

In the interim, I wonder if a 450 watt PSU is enough for playing games.

#4 axe0

axe0

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 352 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:38 AM

These days a 450W PSU may very well be enough, 300W GPU min. requirement and 65W CPU TDP and the rest usually takes very little power and considering these numbers are only reached if the performance is 100%, which it rarely does even when gaming, I would assume a 450W PSU is good enough if it is a quality PSU.

Kind regards,
Axe0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users