Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zen Magnets vs. Cannon Ball

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,620 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

Are you into magnets? This video might be oriented for kids, however I think it's great! (Just don't let those magnets close to my computer(s)! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 The-Toolman

The-Toolman

• Members
  • 1,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

My brothers and sisters and I use to play with magnets a lot when we was kids however they were a lot different than what are available today.

We had horse shoe looking magnets and round magnets and bar magnets whatever we could obtain by whatever means were necessary they just kinda appeared here and there. :whistle:

I breakdown hard drives and pull the magnets out of them as they are pretty strong and they are great for attaching notes and shopping lists on the refrigerator door yeah we still do that. :P

Yep magnets can be a useful item around the house or automobile for retrieving those dropped little metallic items providing they're the right type of metal. :thumbup2: 

And they're just fun to play with if you have enough of them. :wink:

I'm grumpy because I can be not because I'm old.

The world is what you make of it, if it doesn't fit, you make alterations.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.  (Mark Twain)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users