Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple BSOD errors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xcyther

Xcyther

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:06 PM

Hello Guys,

My computer has been crashing consistently. BSOD errors include Errors include Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page, Unexpected Store exception, Page fault in nonpaged area, Kernel security check failiure, critical structure corruption, system service exception, memory management. It starts up fine and runs well the crashes seem to be random. I have ran the memories diagnostic tool and had no errors come up. I ran a SFC Scan and these errors came up and could not be fixed by it. I swapped hard drives and the errors remained. Did not happen with a new update. I appreciate any help or suggestions you can give.

SFC Errors:

Cannot repair member file [l:15]'FirewallAPI.dll' of Networking-MPSSVC-Svc, version 10.0.17134.1, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

Could not reproject corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\\FirewallAPI.dll; source file in store is also corrupted

I posted at internal hardware issues and ran their tests they couldn't find anything. The sysnative should be attached. 

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/SPxSsegKdgISRn6eNoy7Jqq

Thanks,

Xcyther

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 axe0

axe0

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:29 AM

Hi Xcyther,

Please follow https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/ to provide additional logs.

Kind regards,
Axe0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users