Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me choose.. :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -FireBlazer-

-FireBlazer-

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:29 AM

Lol somebody sayed this to me 4 years ago..

(The PC as a gaming system has been slowly losing its reputation as a gaming system over the past few years, and it will just get be getting worse as time goes on..)

So my question is, is it worse orn't,
Give me your opinion about this..
Because only 2 months left for me to decide what i wanna buy.. Console or PC.. :/

What do you think, is PC gaming dying out orn't ..

Help me out please.

Edited by -FireBlazer-, 22 May 2018 - 11:18 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 iiSplitzii

iiSplitzii

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

You would want a PC since you dont have to pay to play online on top of the games and console, also most computer parts dont get old like that, say you are still using a 3rd generation i7 with 16gb of ram and a gtx 680, the only thing you have to do to run newer games at better settings and framerate is just upgrade your GPU to something like a GTX 1060 6Gb and you'll notice that you'll be getting way more frames (ie. far cry 5, my friend had that system and he upgraded to that card and now he went from 30-35 medium settings 1080p to 70-80 high-ultra setting on 1080p) as that is used the most in PC gaming

#3 techblogger911

techblogger911

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:46 AM

If you don't want fps caps go for PC. If you want fps caps go for console.

I am pretty sure if you are a gamer you could care about the frames as well right? Get a PC bud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users