Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mysterious Aero Window pops up in the bottom right corner of the Desktop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 duckpants99

duckpants99

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

Hello!

First off, sorry if its not the right board to post it on, but since it's somewhat gaming related i decided to put it here.

My problem is the following: whenever i click on bottom right corner of my screen, a small aero window pops up for a second (I made a short video of how it looks)

It wouldn't bother me, but everytime i play a game and move the mouse to the bottom right and click it, it minimizes the game, and yes, it goes for every single game i've tried. 

My System is Windows 10

I tried the games in fullscreen, windowed, borderless windowed, checked for malware and viruses, tried out a couple programms which lock the cursor in a certain window. Nothing worked. 

So i was hoping someone here might know the cause of it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 duckpants99

duckpants99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:13 AM

Ok i found the problem though disabling random programms in the task manager.

It was a "CleanMyPc" applications which caused, for anyone in the future trying to solve it

#3 iiSplitzii

iiSplitzii

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

CleanMyPc is usually related to a fake antivirus, if you would like help to check to see if it is malware related, please post here and someone will be happy to diagnose and fix your problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users