Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Keep Open File Explorer and Video Player While Playing Videos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 F-1DeskLamp

F-1DeskLamp

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:32 PM

I'm filing video on my smartphone, and then I've viewing the videos on my PC.  For the past few weeks each time I've been doing that I constantly have to keep opening the same thing over and over playing a little bit of the video at a time or actually not getting in even a second of video time played.  

Why is this happening?  I can't find any information on it.  

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:32 PM

It sounds like the videos are stored on the phone and there is a lag in playing them on the PC.  Copying them to the PC might help, if that is the case.

More information is needed.  Where are the videos stored (phone or computer)?  What video player are you using?

"have to keeping opening the same thing over and over", can you elaborate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users