Jump to content
Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:13 AM
Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:18 PM
Are you able to start in Safe mode as well? If so, we can try some possible repairs first.
2) When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select Power > Restart.
3) After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
4) After your PC restarts, select one of the following Safe Mode options you are instructed to from the Start Up Settings menu:
5) Wait for Safe Mode to load.
6) Logon with an Administrator account if needed
We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful of all staff and members
I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users