Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some keystrokes result in two keys getting typed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lukadosa

lukadosa

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:35 PM

When I'm pressing some keys, they get typed along wth other keys, but it just happens with a few keys, the other aren't affected.

I have got a Logitech G105 Keyboard with german Keyboard layout.

When I press "i", then AltGr gets typed as well.

When I press AltGr, then "i" gets typed as well.

When I press "r", then "1" gets typed as well.

When I press "1", then "r" gets typed as well.

When I press "ß", then Enter gets typed as well.

When I press Enter, then "ß" gets typed as well (However, this doesn't appear when pressing enter at the numpad).

When I press "l", then the Menu Key gets typed as well.

When I press the Menu Key, then "l" gets typed as well.

This error first appeared shortly after I assembled my PC half a year ago (but the Keyboard is older though). It didn't appear all the time, but like 90%. Sometimes I can type normal for a few seconds, then it comes back. I had no trouble with it for a few months, then out of the sudden it came back. Only thing that was special was that I was using KeySticks the first time in quite a while, but deinstalling KeySticks didn't helped.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 841 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:20 PM

try a different keyboard. usually any keyboard error are exactly that, a bad keyboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users