Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jalentofficial

jalentofficial

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

this computer is brand new from Skytech which I purchased on amazon and from the initial startup I've been getting two consistent BSOD issues while the system is idle or just watching a youtube video. the one I normally get says Bugcheck and the code is 03b and refers to the file "ntkrnlmp.exe" so I turned on driver verifier as I read on many posts which put me into a BSOD loop resulting in the attached DMP file and Blue Screen View aswell as WhoCrashed tells me it was caused by Wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Things I've tried:

MalwareBytes

Memtest86(ran for 5 passes for 12 hours no errors, second time 3 passes for 10 hours no errors)

Memory Diagnostic Tool

installing latest drivers

Driver Booster

Driver Verifier

SPECCY results:http://speccy.piriform.com/results/YdL6VQGrimszl7VoSQbJS4D

I've been trying for a good week now in order to fix this and haven't come up with a solution. IF anyone can help I would very much appreciate it as I make music and need this computer in order to get things going. 

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jalentofficial

jalentofficial
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

I've also used windows tool to completely reinstall windows 10 which gave me the same errors.

#3 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,984 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:24 AM

No brand new computer should greet you with BSODs since the first startup. Exchange the machine with Amazon, it's likely to be some unknown hardware failure.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#4 jalentofficial

jalentofficial
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

well I did a lot of troubleshooting and came to an odd conclusion. it was the RAM, I removed one stick and I let the PC run over night which it wouldn't do before it would just randomly go blue screen. so I figured it was just the RAM I had removed but I removed the working one and put the faulty one in and got the same results, it was working fine and on both DIMM slots.. only thing is they just wont work together and I can't seem to figure that part out.

No brand new computer should greet you with BSODs since the first startup. Exchange the machine with Amazon, it's likely to be some unknown hardware failure.

EDIT:and yeah they are a pair, it isn't two different types of RAM. I also tried clearing the CMOS to see if resetting it could possibly resolve the issue and it didn't.

EDIT: I also contacted Skytech and they've told me they'll send a replacement set of RAM to see if it'll resolve the issue, if not I also paid for warranty so I'll be sending it in and building one instead..

Edited by jalentofficial, 19 May 2018 - 11:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users