Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

High Memory Usage in Windows 10 Version 1803

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stan0314

stan0314

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 AM

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

Hello I've been experiencing high memory usage problems on my pc which causes my computer to load slow and have slow startups. I have 2GB RAM installed but my programs and games were working fine as usual until version 1803 came into the picture prepping an installation. Before I installed version 1803 I had version 1709 installed. When I installed 1803 I started getting blue screen errors like Kernel Security Check Failure, Bad Object Header, Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page, win32base.kys, amdppm.sys, Iqrl Not Less Or Equal, System Thread Exception Not Handled, ntfs,sys, unexpected store exception, Memory Management, kmode exception not handled, and dxgmms1.sys errors for the past month. Please help! Thanks.

System info:

HP Envy Touchsmart m6 Sleekbook

Processor: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.10 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 2.00GB (1.46 GB Usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 1083

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 henryjordan175

henryjordan175

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:05 AM

This guide https://validedge.com/faulty-hardware-corrupted-page/ might help you out. 

Let me know if still there's any issue.

#3 stan0314

stan0314
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 AM

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

This guide https://validedge.com/faulty-hardware-corrupted-page/ might help you out. 

Let me know if still there's any issue.

I tried the SFC scan and it said "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations", I tried a RAM check and it did not find any issues, I tried the Update Intel Management Engine Interface option by updating the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller with it but the device manager didn't accept it saying it's updated to the latest, I checked if I could disable fast startup but that option is no longer in my Power Options, and I checked if any driver in the device manager needs updating and there are no updates. I also checked for any driver updates with Driver Booster and all of the drivers are updated to the latest.

Edited by stan0314, 17 May 2018 - 03:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users