Below is what I have tried
- Disabling windows firewall and comodo firewall
- Setup my DNS routing to Cloudflare 22.214.171.124 and Google Public DNS 126.96.36.199
- Uninstalled my wireless driver then installed it again as administrator then uninstall openvpn client and install it again as administrator
- Make the openvpn client run as administrator
- Change the interface metric for my wifi adapter to 15 or 350
netsh winsock reset netsh winsock reset catalog ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew netsh int ip reset netsh int ip reset.log netsh winsock reset catalog
How can I make my vpn connection have internet. I am using Windows 8.1 64 bit. The VPN connection works on my android phone.
Edited by desbest, 16 May 2018 - 03:11 AM.