Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dual screen (extended) all software auto full screen on 1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kingalew

kingalew

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:06 AM

Morning,

New to the forum but I've an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I have a desktop PC with dual screens running. On the main screen almost every piece of software automatically opens as full screen. Out of the software I've tried (photos, chrome, outlook, file explorer etc) only paint didn't do this. More than this though, when it opens full screen the software leaves a 1.5cm gap at the top of the screen that shows the desktop behind that is clickable. i.e. I can access the desktop, create a new folder or click an icon. I've searched high and low but can't find a solution to this. The picture attached shows a good representation. Some software, when I press the F11 button, flips in and then out of fullscreen and becomes normal (e.g. Outlook), but other software doesn't (chrome, photos). The ones that don't go properly full screen then revert back to having the line.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this as it's driving me to distraction. I've checked if there's any untoward software installed on PC and can't see anything unfamiliar.

Thanks,

Lewis

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users