Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hijackthis Log: Please Help Diagnose

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 blizza

blizza

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:01 AM

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:36:03 PM, on 10/8/2006
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\msoffice.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\FREEDO~1\fdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Video Player\GoogleVideoPlayer.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Personal\Ad-Aware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\CONFLICT.11\rdgAU2404.exe
C:\downloaded crap\hijackthis\hjt.exe.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\rasautou.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.google.com/ie
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://home.netscape.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.msn.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...ER}&ar=home
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {815CAFCF-ECF0-4AAC-988D-579B36E37537} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vtuut.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {849B9523-785F-4014-9CAF-079FB4A74C61} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nufkwlae.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: FDMIECookiesBHO Class - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\iefdmcks.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\PROGRA~1\AIM95\aim.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: vtuut - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vtuut.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winwym32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winwym32.dll
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

can someone plz help i've tried adaware and spybot and nothing is coming up i keep getting coolweb dial-up connections and others and my modem keeps going stupid

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:34 AM

Hello blizza, and welcome to BleepingComputer. My name is Charles and I will be dealing with your log today.

Please take note of the following:
  • I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please give me some time to look over your log and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:33 PM

Hey blizza, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

======

Before we start with the fix, I see that you are using an unpatched version of Windows. We can help you, but first you need to help us.
Any reason why your windows isn't up to date? You don't have even ServicePack1 installed!
Remember that your system is extremely vulnerable without the necessary security patches/updates, so malware can get installed automatically while surfing without any problems.
Please visit http://www.download.com/Windows-XP-Service...ml?tag=lst-0-19 and update to Service Pack 1. Without this update, you're wide open to re-infection, and we're both just wasting our time.
When your system is clean afterwards, then update to SP2, because updating to SP2 CAN cause problems as long as you are infected.

======

Please post back with a new Hijackthis log,
Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 blizza

blizza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:55 AM

i not that long ago formated my computer because it went strange and everytime i logged on it just logged me back off some of the sites that helped me fix the problem said it was related to a windows search update an since then i haven't turned on the web update thing so ive not been getting any updates i will turn it back on now tho my slow internet connection is also a problem so i dont like having the updates on because they slow the internet even more my computer isn't that bad at the moment tho its always wanting to connect to the net for no reason i ve got spybot's teatimer program running which has stopped the modem going stupid i also get kicked of the net after aproximately an hour when before all this it lasted until over 3 hours

#5 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:19 AM

Ok, I wouldn't recommend turning on the automatic updates feature yet, as this will let you update to the newest Service Packs available; and this is SP2. Installing this on an infected computer can have negative effects, so that's why you shouldn't update completely until you are clean.
Download that one update and post me back a new HijackThis log, please.
Thanks,
Charles

Posted Image

#6 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2006 - 04:35 AM

Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users