Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD i need help.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 atippi200

atippi200

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

I just got a 1080 ti and is started getting crashes and now bsod. i started an RMA on the card but i want to make sure its not something else because i have gotten bsods with the same error codes in the past. here is what whocrashed is saying. and i am attaching sysnative dump.

On Sat 5/12/2018 3:20:36 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051218-9109-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x197670)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFC58081B56710, 0xFFFFC58081B56668, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 5/12/2018 3:20:36 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x87F9)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFC58081B56710, 0xFFFFC58081B56668, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. 

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 atippi200

atippi200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:39 PM

guess theres no hope for me lol

#3 TwistedEcho

TwistedEcho

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

I'm having the same issue with ever since I installed my GTX 1080 Duke about a week ago... I've been trying to figure this out the entire time. It even continued after I went back to my gtx 970. I've tried everything to no avail including a complete windows restart, wiping my hard drives and reinstalling windows 10 fresh. I'm hoping it's something wrong with the drivers and NVidia will fix it in an update in the future.

Edited by TwistedEcho, 16 May 2018 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users