Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gtx 780 no signal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cqzi

Cqzi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:49 AM

Hello , i've searching and asking everywhere and i am still hoping that someone may help me , so here is my adventure :

I've buyed an HG10 n780 and liquid metal for my gtx 780 (i had an corsair h80i too) , tryed for hours to make everything perfect , sadly the hg10 n780 didnt match my videocard , when i buy it i watched compatibility for it , and supported gigabite gtx 780 winforce x3 , and when i tryed to put it on my gtx found out didint support the revision i had and tryed so hard cause i was thinking i am idiot and dont know how to put it , of corse i am idiot , i also put liquid metal on it with the original cooler and surprise , didint work anymore , the fans spin , i have an image with microsoft adaptor but when i instal the driver the image goes black and remain black ( tryed different drivers too) , i've tryied different bios too , tryed with different MB-cpu, different ports (dvi/hdmi) still black image . I know the posibility of repair it is very low but i still didint lose my hope , if anyone have some sort of idea please post it here .

I dont know if does metter but here is my specs :

Ryzen 1500x

Msi B350 pc mate

Sirtec 750w http://www.highpower-tech.com/eng/product_page.php?class=20100527154213&id=20121210173928

SSd 120gb adata sp550

Hdd wd blue 1tb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users