Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse/keyboard hang, then problem with restart

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ShippedAway

ShippedAway

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

Hello, It's been few days I'm facing this problem.

Started like this, i turned my pc on, was using it for like 20 minutes suddenly mouse/ keyboard froze so i waited for few minutes nothing happened, i restarted my pc, saw that monitor/ peripherals are not getting connected and cpu was shutting down/ turning on by itself ( power button was lit up, fans were moving as usual). After few minutes monitor got connected and i got this screen. No error code, just this strange symbol. The bottom of the screen showed multiple rows of "spades symbol" while the entire screen was black. [I attached the photo here but it's not showing up, no idea how to post the photo]

Now few seconds after that screen showed up, i saw the logging screen came up and i could use my pc again normally for 4/5 hours until mouse/ keyboard hung again and i restarted to find my cpu auto shutting down/ turning on again. This time after waiting i couldn't get pc on [the monitor / mouse nothing got connected] so i had to pull power plug to turn cpu off.

The day after i turned pc on and no problem occured, after 7/8 hours of using the pc, everything froze and the same problem occurred (after restart cpu auto shutdown/ turn on). Third day after pressing power button, monitor/ other peripherals didn't get turned on at all, just the usual cpu shut down/ turn on but no monitor/ mouse/ keyboard connection.

My graphics driver/ windows are updated regularly. After the first hang when i could use pc again, i updated the driver and checked all other drivers everything was updated. Also ran scan over my pc, found some malware and removed them.

My PC specs are below:

GPU- Nvidia Geforce Gtx n750ti

Processor- Intel core i5 6500 3.2Ghz 6mb cache

Mainboard- Gigabyte GA-h170m-d3hddr4 lga1151

Ram- 8 GB

OS- Windows 10 pro 64bit

Edited by ShippedAway, 10 May 2018 - 06:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users